Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: What I have noticed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What I have noticed

    I have noticed that under my name, Weedeater someone has inserted the phrase " I love manson" I believe the only people who have the authority to do that is moderators. I do not support manson and his crazy antics, but it is no big deal, as long the rest of the posters know that I did not put it on there.I am not sure which one, but I have a good idea, shame on you for taking the liberty to do that because you can. I love you though and I forgive you. No hard feelings.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Well it should be took off if you did not do that yourself.
    I saw that under your name earlier and I was wondering why you put it there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well it should be took off if you did not do that yourself.
    I saw that under your name earlier and I was wondering why you put it there. </div></div>

    I did not put it there, and yes it should be taken off. The moderators have integrity, I have faith that they will do the right thing and take it off.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    You can change it yourself if you go to my stuff at the top and then profile. They shouldn't have messed with your profile, but you can change it. You shouldn't have came back under the guise of lies and deception either. So, change it and consider it even.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can change it yourself if you go to my stuff at the top and then profile. They shouldn't have messed with your profile, but you can change it. You shouldn't have came back under the guise of lies and deception either. So, change it and consider it even. </div></div>

    Well, I did not put it there so I am not going to change it. Unless it is undone by the person who did it, it will continue.I personally do not lie. Are you saying it is okay for a moderator to break the rules if no other posters are allowed to do so?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They shouldn't have messed with your profile </div></div>


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you saying it is okay for a moderator to break the rules if no other posters are allowed to do so? </div></div>

    Learn to read, doofus. Keep the [censored] up there. If something I didn't like was up there I wouldn't be so stupid to leave it there if I could do something about it. Leave it there. Sorry I tried to help you.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    negro frowns

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I think as well known as PVFAN as I am by Darrell, Darrell-Dingus, DoubleD, or Dingus. haha Good lord I have to many names.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Nice to meet you Darrell. My name is Chad. I wonder where Michael Kennedy is?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    hahaha


    my name is hearl, if you dont know me by that, then you dont need to know me anyways


    i love ya dogg, its aight, but you really do suck at life.

    why do you still care bout all this mess man?

    if i was you, id a prolly have done put this behind me, but what do i know?


    i think its funny, go with it douche.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •